Saturday 29 September 2012

Sounds good: Aluna George

Last night while watching a amazing documentary on George Harrison I finally admitted to myself that most of my music taste has revolved around the look of band or artist and the music, although important was definately secondary



It was a tough admittance having a boyfriend whose love of music transcends to an almost spiritual level but looking back at George Harrisons life and music I realised that he was one of the few artists that I actually listened to the words of, understood them and connected with while not really caring what he looked like or was wearing.
So for even one of the most superficial music lovers like me there must be hope.
This morning on my renewed quest for exploring my music tastes I came across Aluna George and thought I should share. 
Looks good and sounds good I think, but hey what do I know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...