Saturday 26 January 2013

Things I'm looking forward to in 2013



The Cruz sisters for Agent Provocateur

I met Penelope in the toilets of Chateau Marmont once, we had a pee together, quite intimate really.
Hurry Up already Baz
Iris Van Herpen RTW is within my grasp
Bowie at the V&A. 
The perfect opportunity for me to get more use out of my new German word, manfrau
Helena Christensen designs for Triumph.
Fashion and comfort,available at netaporter soon
Simplification.
Pared down Sixties looks, embracing iCloud and decluttering anything to make my life simpler
& Other Stories
h&m luxury concept opening in Regent St this Spring with a special lingerie section
Celebrity Pregnancies
Kate Middleton, Sarah Burton, Kim Kardashian, Dascha Zhukova
What will be the maternity bras of choice for these fashionistas?
Marlies Dekker for Hunkemoller
About time Marlies potentialised on her distinctive design handwriting with a collection for the high street

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...