Monday 2 April 2012

under.me : Bar Refaeli launches Underwear line

Nowadays we are not short of choice in the underwear market with a myriad of colours, prints and patterns. So it's nice to refocus and go back to basics for a moment and this is just what Bar Refaeli has done with her debut underwear line.

After years of modelling some of the world’s most luxurious clothes, famously dating Hollywood A-lister Leonardo De Caprio and most recently known as the face of Passionata Lingerie. World renowned model and actress Bar Refaeli has turned her attention to what lies underneath clothes. 
The underwear collection Bar has created captures her easy relaxed, natural style perfectly. 
Simple, modern pieces perfect for everyday life.

The range has vests, shorts and Tees for men and women with really cute pictures of Bar wearing the mens collection giving a subtle unisex feel. 
The colour offer is black, white and a pale nude, grey marl and charcoal.
Cotton is the main fabric with a dash of lycra for fit and comfort and the knickers are cotton and modal mix so ultra soft.
 

 As yet the collection is only available to order through the website but watch this space...

'Its been fantastic to be involved from the very beginning; designing what I believe is a premium yet affordable underwear range that is simple, comfortable and stylish. I, like a lot of people, look and feel my best when I'm comfortable. Underneath my clothes is the real me and I want the underwear to compliment my figure not steal the limelight' says Bar Refaeli



www.underme.me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...